HISTORIC LIBERTY HILL A.M.E. CHURCH
God our Father -
Historic Liberty Hill AME Church | 2310 Liberty Hill Road PO Box 744 | Summerton, SC 29148 | 803-
Historic Liberty Hill African Methodist Episcopal Church
2310 Liberty Hill Road 803-
Post Office Box 744 803-
Summerton, South Carolina 29148 church@ftc-
1. Persons who are not members+ of Liberty Hill AME Church who wish (or their families wish them) to be buried in the Liberty Hill Cemetery or persons whose names are on the roll but are financially inactive for a year before the time of their death will be charged a fee to be buried in the Liberty Hill Cemetery.
Burial Site only $1000.00
Burial Site and use of the Sanctuary $1500.00
Burial Site, use of Sanctuary and Fellowship Hall $2000.00
Memorial $ 750.00
*The fees listed above applied to all non-
2. Class Leaders must be able to vouch for the members on their classes. If there is a hardship case, Leaders should be able to verify the hardship condition.
3. Class Leaders are to give the Pastor a list of all elderly persons both locally and living away, on their classes, who fall under the “assessment” ($300.00) category. These persons will be exempt from the “member in good and regular standing rule.”*
4. Liberty Hill’s elderly members who have been admitted to a nursing home or other health care facility, or are ill or disabled at home (or the home of a relative), and have been faithful, both financially and in participation, throughout their membership, but are unable to support the church towards the end of their lives, will not be denied burial at Liberty Hill. Their families also will not be expected to pay the non-
5. Children (up to the age of 18, ages 12 – 24 must be active in the church) of Liberty Hill’s members who are victims of serious accidents or illness and die as a result or is victim of sudden death will not be denied burial at Liberty Hill. Their parents will not be required to pay a non-
+ See Membership Section pages 58 – 61 in the The Doctrine and Discipline of the African Methodist Episcopal Church.
* See Glossary pages 705 in the 2012 The Doctrine and Discipline of the African Methodist Episcopal Church
December 9, 2013
|Morning Worship Resources|
|Sermon Notes Mothers Day 2013|
|Sermon Notes Dec. 22, 2013|
|United Ministries of Clarendon County|